Monday, January 26, 2009

Second day of class!


Today for our EN100 class, we met at the computer lab. The first thing I started on was created a new blog and moodle account that is required for this course. Then we started reading the first chapter for our book. We did some excercises from th book. It went pretty fast but I enjoy the class because the people in our class seems to be pretty intresting.

Anyways my name is Delonna Anne [dee-lah-nah ann] but some people can't pronounce it correctly. To make life easier, I also go by the name Dee, DeeAnn, or Lana, which was given by friends and family. I am eighteen years old and is a freshman at here at UOG. I am a John F. Kennedy 08 alumni. I am a proud islander, I STILL bleed green and gold. I enjoy hanging out with my family and friends which is something that is hard to do after graduation. I also love to laugh.


---Dee

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you about hanging out with friends after graduation. Its really like starting over, making to friends and all. Well I'll see you in class..

    --camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that our class was interesting because of the different age groups.

    ReplyDelete